Re: new member

  • From: "patricknc" <patricknc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:18:11 -0500

Thanks to DJC and to Ron on this one.  It was a balance problem and I was able
to get it fixed.  Now I can check out some old Fleetwood Mac cd's I just bought
from CD Connection and hear them on my Good system.  Some good stuff I used to
play in college on the radio station, & since I don't mess with vinyl much any
more, I hadnt heard them in years.  Thanks again!!