new JAWS scripts for winamp, Sorry for cross-posting:

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 00:10:15 +0530

Hello and welcome friends, we, (The ultrauniverse team) are pleased to announce the release of New JAWS script sets forPopular media player Winamp,

Before the script sets, sharing rites: Anyone willing to host or upload our scripts on their servers, feel free to do so, but please encourage people to visit the original source as well. and feel free to forward this mail to the Friends you want, the more people use this beta, better these scripts are produced! Authors for this update: Jitendra and Ramkumar. Note; the site address is given below. A word about our scripts for winamp and new features: For Changes and detailed features discription, Please read the readme. 1.ability to go back and forth in the file with the desired time preset,
 no more five seconds limit!
2. proper time formatting with hh:mm:ss.
3. Jump time markers by numbers
4. Modified versions of the repeat and shuffle mode
scripts to report  the status also in the video window.
5. added several verbosity options like: track name, labels, current time etc. for anything about the scripts, should you ever need to contact the developers, feel free to do so on our site. to download these scripts visit us at:
Http://www.ultrauniverse.co.cc
Note that the main page still states the what's new for delta panel soundcard, but you go to the JAWS script link, and grab them! Thank you, Jitendra. Anyone if having the source codes for the WaForJfw.dll file, requested to give that to me if they can, this helps adding more features in winamp scripts.
Thank you, Jitendra.
Skype: Jeet.delhi