Re: my show on kfuzradio

  • From: "stewartross" <stewartfross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:09:05 -0000

hi ok chriss np
stewart
msn
stewart-ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: my show on kfuzradio

Hi Stewart
I'm actually looking for info about that stuff too, so if anyone knows it's probably best to write about that stuff off list since it's not really Winamp related. but i'm looking for the exact same info as you are there.

hi chris thanks for that one, is there a list where i can find out about the best and cheapest ftp server to by? also what is the best and cheapest server to go for for streaming.