my last country Jamboree tonight on the Legend

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:43:59 -0800

Hi all

    Due to possible changes in my life I will be doing my last Country jamboree
tonight on Bill Spark's Legend
(http://loudcity.com/stations/the-legend/files/show/index.html)  This is a show
where I play country songs from the early years of country music, 1944 to 1975.

    This show can be heard tonight from 8:00PM to 10:00PM PDT (That's 11:00PM
to 1:00AM EDT.)  You an go to http://www.billsparks.org and pick the link for
the Legend (also the country legend.)

    You can give me a country request by writing me at request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
call the toll free number during the show which is 877-687-7234.

    So come and join me for the last Country jamboree show on the legend and
for the last time Enjoy