Re: mp3 pro was Re: Broadcast on Shoutcast?

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:18:12 -0500

Another problem that came from mp3 pro Chris is that people couldn't listen to AAC+ streams when they upgraded to Winamp 5.1 or better. Everyone I know who used the mp3 pro plugin had to completely uninstall Winamp and remove the Winamp folder out of program files before they could listen to an AAC+ stream. If that pro plugin is going to deny me the chance to listen to another streaming format, then it's no good. The sound was fine, but it's not worth the hastle to install a plugin that's buggy and can screw up one's ability to listen to another streaming format.

********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment, music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.