Re: mp3 pro was Re: Broadcast on Shoutcast?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:48:44 -0600 (CST)

Smart. When you're a broadcaster, you have to be listenercentric. We as broadcasters need the listeners, not vice versa.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Sarah wrote:

I also broadcast using mp3 as I don't know what the listener is using for there player. I'd rather be safe then sorry.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>