more questions regarding the dsp stacker

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:22:06 -0700

Hi all, I left clicked what I saw was the left most of 4 graphics in
the dsp stacker window, and when I did, I could move by clip, and I
found the add graphic, and added the plugins in this order, first, the
audio stocker plugin, then the sam encoders, but I pressed the close
button, not knowing if the program would close or not, apparently, that
tells the dsp stacker how to run, so now, it comes up with the sam
encoders, but the question is, how do I get to the dsp window in case I
want to remove the audio stocker plugin later?  I did check after
adding the sam encoders, and both audio stocker and the sam encoders
showed up in the list of added plugins with the mouse keys, but the
only way I know to close everything is to select none from the list in
preferences, so, if I had to, how would I get to the dsp stacker window
to either add or remove a plugin in the future?  Thanks for helping in
advance.

Marty