more about winamp and windows media and real player

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:16:11 -0500

people on the list,
I forgot to tell you, that when I select my coast to coast stream,
my windows player, on the real stream real will play, but winamp won't play
anymore
and sometimes real will try to play the stream on the windows stream Coast to
Coast site and some times it will play in real and in windows stream, and
sometimes real won't play in windows stream.
How can I fix this so when I open on the site real will play in real and not
try to play in windows.
How can I make winamp play on the site if I want to.
Joseph.

Why do bad things  happen  to  good  people!