Re: monitoring the progress of hurricane Ivan and soon to be hurricane Jeanne

  • From: "Casey" <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:13:11 -0500

Also for the people that have x m radio and don't knew about it yet.  You
can go to channel 247 witch is the channel that x m has now that broadcasts
stuff like that and updates on it possesion and has other useful information
on that channel as well.  So once again if you have x m radio and you would
like to get reports and information on this gune to channel 247 and you will
be set.

Casey