Re: making winamp the default

  • From: "Max Crawford" <tripout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 18:22:26 -0500

The way to make Winamp the default player which I hope is the same for Windows 7 is to, open winamp, Press control p for preferences, press tab until you re in the list view, prewss F till you hear files, press tab after that till you hear the all button. Press space bar or enter on all button, then select the close button. Close Winamp, reopen it and everything should be fine!

Written by Henry van Dyke.
"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love -- time is eternity."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>