Re: making winamp as your default player

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 23:28:07 -0800

Hi Arlene, this worked in winamp 5.13, so I don't know how recent versions will
work, but open up winamp, and then go to preferences with control p, then use
the home key to get to the top of the tree-view, then if general is closed,
open it with the right arrow, then down arrow to file types, and then tab until
you see a button that says either, select all, or, it may just say all, press
this button with the space bar, then all the file types that winamp can play
will be selected, and winamp will be your default player, and I think, pressing
the escape key will automatically close that preferences dialog, if not, then
tab to close, and press the space bar, and then, winamp will be your default
player.
Marty