Re: long mp3 BUG!

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:15:49 +0100

Hi Chris and Curtis

Good point.  They ought to be interested in testing with this specific
file.  Meanwhile, depending on how big the file is, I'd be prepared to
run the file if you send it Curtis.  You know how keen developers are to
replicate these problems on different systems.  I think you're right
about the VBR thing;  that is to say, I can't think of anything else
that could confuse the player about how big the file really is.  When
you hit alt+3 in this file, does it give you a different file size from
that displayed, for example, in Windows Explorer?

Reg

In message <6.1.2.0.0.20040824012753.047413e8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris
Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes

--