Re: library

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 20:53:04 -0500

Hmm, I'm a bit confused. If you want to add your new external hard drive to your local library, I'm not sure pressing "l" is going to do that for you. Assuming this is what you want to do though, you should go into Winamp preferences with control-p, arrow down to "Media library", expand this section and arrow down to "Local media". In this tab you can add a new directory to the list of directories which are searched to generate your library. You can also remove the old directory, if you've really moved your music and won't be using the old directory any more.

djc wrote:
Just type l and tell it where all your music is on which drive and you
should be all set.

On 5/8/2009 at 5:09 PM Pastor Mark Peveto wrote:

Hi folks,
I just moved all my music to my external hard drive.  How do I tell winamp
I did this?"

             Please Join Me from 9 to midnight Eastern Each Saturday Evening,
          And from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern, Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons
          for djc's Jukebox on either:
http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/ Or http://ultrastreams.us:9660

Christopher

cchaltain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx