join me in giving thanks for another JJRN eppisode tonight!

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wildbunch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:29:49 -0500

That is right everyone.  I know we all have a lot to be thankfull for, so lets
all give thanks that JJRN, one of the most saught after internet radio shows!
just kidding. anyway. tonight, we discuss techs that don't get the training
they should, and are forced into acting like incompatent idiots!  Also a news
story that is a bit obserd and will make men cringe and make women laugh.  of
course your requests, dedications, and phone calls are most certainly welcome!
Join me tonight starting at 6:00 PM eastern, 05:00 central, 03:00 pacific, and
23:00 UTC for four hours of intertainment on JJRN, only, on Wild Bunch Radio!
http://www.wildbunchradio.com
you can also put the following into winamp, or your player of choice.
BROADBAND:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8000
DIAL UP:  http://stream.wildbunchradio.com:8002
make sure you add studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your MSN messenger contact list,
and wildbunchstudio to your AIM contact list.  I hope to see you there. and
make sure you tell all your friends about the show.