join me at 5PM eastern, only on Mojo Radio!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind cast'" <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'internet radio'" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'media req'" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'mojo radio listeners'" <mojo-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream madness'" <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'webaudio'" <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'web-audio'" <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp 4 the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:01:47 -0500

Hello;

Join me at 5PM eastern on mojo radio!

You can tune in using your media players or your web browser!

players: http://listen.mojoradio.us:9090/stream

browser: http://www.mojoradio.us/webplayer

We're even available in Itunes, OOTunes, and IBlink radio!

The chat room will also be rockin' and can be accessed via the web at

http://chat.mojoradio.us

or using any IRC client with chat.mojoradio.us

MSN and aim will be up at requests@xxxxxxxxxxxx

and of course you can search my 120,000+ tracks at

http://library.shaned.net

at anytime to request that favorite track!

Hope to see you all their, starting at 5PM eastern!

Take care!

Shane Davidson