it's just me!

  • From: "nicki Muir" <widgie77@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 04:32:21 +0800

hi everyone,
in just under an hour and a half on the drunken friends radio network I will be
on with it's Just Me tonight we are off to the movies to see the horse
whisperer audio described so if your like me and grew up on a farm and or like
horses and farm life you won't want to miss this movie. I will be starting the
movie it'self at around 06:15 australian western standard time that is 22:15
UTC and 18:15 american eastern summer time.
to listen just go to www.drunkenfriends.net and click on the listen link and
select your stream choice.
I will also be talking to the listeners on msn through
requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx while the movie is playing so if you want to
comment and chat just add this address to your msn.
see ya there
Nicki