is it my winamp or what?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:44:29 -0700

Hi all, wanted to check in on Bob's drunken swill, but when I pressed
enter on the attatchment I have for the new era radio broad band
stream, first, and for 3 consecutive times of closing winamp, and
pressing enter on the attatchment, the stream was slow, and skipping,
now, it has straightened itself out, but is still skipping, is it my
installation of winamp 5.03C, or what?  I did note that when installing
this new winamp, it didn't ask for a re-start, and wonder if that means
anything, and what does it mean when it says, do not ask again until
installation, regarding statistical data, etcetera, than, why have that
box, since it will ask during each installation?  I have left that box
unchecked, and could get no useful information from reading the full
window.  When I went to the interactive stream, everything was fine, so
don't know what is up with the new era radio stream.

Marty