RE: internet/tv tab in Winamp 5.04

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:36:03 -0500

You know, I don't usually like to send messages like this, but,
amen!  Hamish has it 100% correct.  Guys, really.  Instead of panicking
every time you can't find something, don't write to the list and whine
about it.  Nullsoft isn't reading the list, hell they probably don't even
know this list exists. If you really have a complaint about the way the
menus are structured, take it to the Winamp forums where they'll see it and
let them know.  Again, they're not reading the list, so bitching about it
here will do you absolutely no good whatsoever.  Another thing you can do
is actually look around a bit with your screenreader's review
cursor.  Sometimes features are hidden there, so to find what you want, you
may have to do a bit of searching.  If you do you'll be much better off and
when someone else can't find something, you'll be able to help them that
much more.  So again let's quit with this persecution complex bullshit. It
doesn't help us in the end. It only makes us sound like a bunch of whiners.
Sorry if the tone of my message sounds harsh, but sometimes these things
just need to be said.