helping you get threw your monday with some music, and maybe comedy.

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:10:38 -0400

Hello there everyone!  I know, I know, I know. you hate mondays.  you have to
get up early, go to work, listen to your boss talk about thingsw you really
don't care about, and maybe even put up with cranky people.  Well? maybe I can
help.  Yes, you still have to work, but why not point your browser to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and listen to my show, the Monday Monster Music Mix!  I know it is not the same
as staying home, but maybe requesting songs, and laughing along with us may
help you threw the day.  why not request that song you haven't heard in a
while.  why not request one that you know annoys your boss. you can do it all
on my show.  the show starts at 16:00 GMT, wich translates to 12:00 PM eastern
time, 11:00 central, and 9:00 pacific.  It will be four hours of music, and
fun!  I hope to see you all there.