gracenote.com data base

  • From: "John J. Jacques" <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:35:21 -0700

Hi all.  I haven't been on this list in a while, so let me first say that
I am looking forward to being back.  By way of introduction, my name is
John and I live in Apache Junction Arizona.

Now, for my question.  When Winamp gets the data base info for a CD, it
uses grace note.  I would like to find the URL winamp is using so I can
have CDEX go there as well, but there doesn't seem to be anything in the
winamp.ini file, or anywhare else that points to gracenote.com.  Does
anyone know if this info can be found, and whare?  If this is more
appropriate for the PC Audio list, could someone give me the current
subscription info, as I haven't been on that one for a while either.

Thanks in advanced:
John