getting the aol radio and the cb radio part of the winamp library to work correctly withn window eyes 7

  • From: "Casey" <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:44:17 -0500

I have been having some trouble with getting the aol and the cbs radio to work with my new window eyes version 7. I will pas another message before my signature in in this message cause that will let you see what I am seeing in my winamp library and the a o l cbs radio part of it. So if anyone has any suggestions for me on how to get this up and working correctly like I heard it does with window eyes 7.

That would be a big help to me.
So hear is the message and I woudl like to take this time to thank the list in advance for any assistance that I may get resolving this.

Hi this is what my winamp library looks like when I am trying to use my a o
l part of my winamp library.
«
Stations by Location
View Stations by: Genre
AOL Recommends
What's New
AOL Radio
CBS Radio
Alternative
Blues
Christian
Classical
Comedy
Country
Dance/Electronic
Eclectic
Gospel
Hip-Hop/Rap
Indie
Jazz
Kids
Latino
Lite Sounds
Metal
News
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Soundtracks
Spinner.com
Sports
Talk
Themes
World/International
Close
Close
Copy the station's URL below:
Time To Upgrade!
AOL Radio powered by CBS has been updated. To use this feature, you must
have the
latest version of Winamp. Click the button below to upgrade Winamp and enjoy
the
new AOL Radio powered by CBS.
Hear is the strange I am running the latest version of winamp.
So what do I need to sleect in window eyes or change or do with winamp or
the library to get this to work correctly?
When I go and try and even select a o l radio or cbs radio I even can't hit
enter on either one to select that either.
If I am in the a o l part of the library and see the list of formatts like
oldies or rock or country I should just have to hit enter and then it will
load that section up and let me goe threw there and listen to what I won't.
Well hear hitting enter doesn't do anything either.
I even clicked on the refresh button using the window eyes mouse and that
doesn't change anything.
So cna any one hear please tell me how to get this up and working correctly?
I don't know if it is something with my computer or I just don't have
something correctly somewhere.
I can read the a o l and cbs radio stuff but just can't select any of it or
at least get any of it to load.
So all help is welcome thank you all very much and I am really hopeing to
get this all fixed and working correclty soon.
Casey