friday on my mind

  • From: aad leeflang <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 10:52:17 +0100

hello all,
it's'my last friday on my mind show for this year.
although i think we have had enough christmas music, there is allways
time for some special christmas music that you maybe did not hear yet.

so i will give the floor to bob dylan, who presented a theme programm
on different radio stations throughout the years.
his radio theme for this week is about christmas and new year.
so tune in to the global voice for frriday on my mind.
this friday between 20 and 22 hours utc, that's 21 hours central
european time, that's 16 hours eastern time.

http://www.theglobalvoice.info

aad leeflang

--
aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx