friday on my mind

  • From: aad leeflang <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:50:58 +0200

hello all,
yes it is friday on my mind time today.
between 20 and 22 hours utc on the global voice, you will hear all kinds
of songs about blindnes.
not only about blind people of course, but allso about blind love, or
snow blind friends, and about people that are blinded by the light.
so if you feel at ease or if you want to know what your next challeges
are,
tune in
http://www.theglobalvoice.info
the show airs each friday between 20 and 22 hours utc.
 and is repeated on
monday  06-08 hours utc
wednesday 11-13 hours utc.

and if that's'not enough
you can allways download my latest friday on my mind show at
http://www.tripledutch.info/friday.mp3
you can allso follow me @aadleeflang on twitter and facebook.
aad leeflang
--