Re: equallizer question

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:40:00 -0800

Yo sly. Once you are in the EQ window, hit the letter n to to the EQ on and off. To access the presets, hit the letter s and choose load from the menu. The presets are in there. Let me know if ya need more assistance.

--bob
At 04:13 PM 3/13/2007, you wrote:
Greetings All! I have a rookie question. I can't remember the key to turn on the darn E Q? I am using winamp 5.13 and jfw 5 on a windows x p system. The other thing is I recall a place to choose from different e q settings like live, rock, club and such. I cannot find this set of options for some reason. I alt g to open the e q, then control tab to the window to change the bands, but as I continue to control tab I just go between the e q and winamp main windows, no pre sets to be seen. Thanks in Advance for any and all help! Take Care! Sly!