downloading Winamp

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:49:18 -0500

Just my 2 cents worth here... I never download new Winamp versions from winamp.com because they don't seem to handle the process well. I go to http://www.fileforum.com and snag it from there. Fileforum is the regular file sister of betanews, and they make sure files download and run correctly. They also have better response time when people have trouble. You might want to save this info for future use.