djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:04:24 -0800

I'm sending the Add out Early because some people get it late. On this
weekends Jukebox I'll take time to remember the Wonderful Work of Dan
Fogelberg who Passed away of Cancer at his home in Maine last Sunday
Morning. He was only 56. Of course I'll play your requests inclusing some
tunes that I wrote back in 1994. Please join me for djc's Jukebox, Saturday
evenings starting at 9 Pm Eastern which is 02:00 UTC and you can hear the
Jukebox on one of the following servers:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
or http://Ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Please join me for djc's Jukebox. I'd also like to invite you to enjoy the
30 hours of Christmas starting on Christmas Eve, Monday at 6 Pm Eastern and
running till Midnight Eastern Christmas Night. I'll play the greatest in
Christmas music for you and it will be Commercial Free. It's our Special
Gift to you from your friends at The Legend so I hope you'll be able to
listen. Merry Christmas from Julie and myself.

     djc's Jukebox:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694