djc's Jukebox

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 08:44:09 -0800

Here we are again at another Saturday which means it's time for djc's
Jukebox. It's heard on the shoutcast streams of Oldiesradionet from 9 to
midnight east coast time on Saturday evenings. Here's the url to put in to
your favorit player:

wm2.krbx.com:8000

My show may or may not be heard on the windows media streams so please use
the shoutcast servers to listen to my show. During the second hour of the
show I will be playing some Simon And Garfunkel from a Live concert that
was done in 2004. It's Excellent. Of course I'll take your requests for
songs so I hope you can join me for djc's Jukebox.

     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.