Re: creating playlists

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 02:41:00 -0400

Hi Pam,

If you have a program like Copy Path, you can copy the path's, individual file
names, short file names (seldom necessary now of days) and other such listings
from your My Computer utility and paste the listings into a text editor or
playlist editor.  You can get this freeware program from:

http://home.worldonline.dk/ninotech/freeutil.htm#pathcopy.