Re: copying and pasting an url

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:24:35 -0700

Hi, Pam, that should work, in fact, what is the url?  I might like to
hear rollye James once in a while.
--Original Message Text---
From: George and Pamela Dominguez
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:11:43 -0500

Thanks.  If I did that now, then tonight, would I enter on winamp and
do control l and the stream would be there?  Pam.
From: George and Pamela Dominguez
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:18:41 -0500

How and where do I copy and paste an url for a stream into winamp so
that I can listen to it? I highlighted and copied the url to the
clipboard and entered on winamp and went to paste it in, but nothing
happened. So where do I go in winamp to paste the url for the station,
and do I copy and paste it in the regular way, or is there something
else I'm missing. I'm trying to listen to Rollye James's new stream,
and I no longer have a working copy of quicktime on my computer, but
she says anything that plays mp4 should play it if you paste it in.
Pam.

Marty

Marty