Re: converting .avi with winamp

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:25:10 +0100

I had never even thought to use Winamp to rip the audio from an .avi file. I use a freeware program called

Virtual Dub

to do the same and it does it very quickly.

I don't have the url for virtual dub handy but you can either get it from

www.oldversion.com

or google for it. As long as you don't want to get into video editing, virtual dub is very accessible.

Good luck!

Doris

At 12:01 PM 11/5/2005 -0800, you wrote:

You look at the time length and it will say "stopped" that is how you will know when It's done.
----- Original Message ----- From: "aad leeflang" <daal@xxxxxxxxx>