Re: controls don't work

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:33:12 -0800

Hi Ray,\

By the way, are you always barefoot? Hope you're not in a cold climate. That was a good clue. I'm not very familiar with winamp but am trying to learn. When I try to play a .wav file and the controls don't work I press alt
w and it brings it in focus. I wonder why it doesn't automatically go to the winamp window..
Also when I try to get radio stations in winamp I can't seem to get there any more. I press alt l for media library and then tab to what used to be genre for the stations, but now it takes me to something called music magic mix. I guess I just have to do a lot of experimenting around and get things set.
Thanks for the info.

Budt l forAt 12:08 PM 2/27/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

    This is "Barefoot Ray" here,  Say Bud, did you check to see if you're in
the main Winamp window?   A silly question I know; but, it's the only thing
I can think of right now.  thus far, all the controls seem to work for me
just fine and I'm using Winamp 5.2.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray