change of listen address for dfrn!

  • From: Byron Stephens <bstephens122874@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the-city-cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,blind-people2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, best-circle-of-friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, music-unrestricted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 11:46:27 -0700

Good morning after noon or evening all! I just wanted to let everyone know that dfrn has moved to a new and better service provider! The link to listen is now

http://lime.citrus3.com:8064

I have more bandwidth to work with from the service provider, so that means no buffering for you the listeners. I'll have links for all other media players, because there are those among us who use other players than winamp, so you won't be left out in the cold.