cdg pluggin

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:27:31 -0400

Hi all. I know, I know, it has been a while since I have been seen on the list.
I have been lurking in the darkened corners, watching, and waiting....! Seeing
as how nobody has done anything that has required me to jump in, and yank out
the bull whip, I have just been reading along with all of the posts, or at
least most of them..., ok, ok, only the odd one that catches my interest!
Anyway, I happen to come across some karaoke files that have an mp3 file, as
well as a cdg file extention on them. When I did a google search on the cdg
format, I got this wonderful web site that gives a farely well rounded
description of what they are, and how they can work with the computer. What I
am wondering though, is whether or not there is anyone out there that has come
across the cdg pluggin, and if they have had  any luck with it? I just got it
today, so I haven't played with it, but I was rather curious, so I thought I'd
inquire. Take care all, and enjoy the upcoming weekend!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN contact: