can we make it threw one clean house of fun, and keep it that way?

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:49:11 -0400

that is the question of the night! can we manage to keep the house of fun
clean? that is for you to find out. Join Sensual Cindy and myself, as we bring
you three hours of grate intertainment starting at 6:00 PM eastern, 5:00
central, 3:00 pacific, and 22:00 UTC.  simply head on over to www.jjrn.net.
while there? don't forget to get in your requests, dedications, and all of that
good jaz.  also? why not sign the guest book, join the listeners mailing list,
join the forum, and find out what else we have on the site.  msn, aim, yahoo,
and skype will all be available during the show.  we hope to see you all there.

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx
MSN messenger for laptop:  jerry_laptop@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  jamminjerry1974