Re: broadcasting with winamp 5.03a and xp home

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:33:56 -0500

You can broadcast with Winamp 5 just as well as with Winamp 2.

On 6/23/2004 at 9:08 PM Scott wrote:

>I heard one time that it is not possible with winamp above version 2.x.
>But i want to know if I can broadcast with winamp and xp?
>thanks
>
>Scott

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>subject line.
> Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail:
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03
You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting
http://www.steve-audio.net