autotag, a question

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 14:34:10 -0500

Hi.

As you guys know, I resolved my first problem with the latest winamp but now I
have another question.

When I ran a custom install, I didn't check some of the components under the
library since I don't really use the winamp library at all.

I made sure that the autotag feature was checked since I use that quite a bit.

However, I've found that, even though the option to send to auto tag is
available when I wright click on a bunch of files in a playlist, it doesn't tag
them.  The strange thing is that I can do it for individual tracks.  Has anyone
seen this problem and if so, how do you resolve this one?

Thanks for the help.

Scott