Re: asking again/volume keys not working

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:44:48 -0500 (CDT)

This msy seem like a dumb question, but you *are* using JAWS, right? These key combinations are JAWS-scripted key combinations, so will not work with a different screen reader.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Joanne wrote:

I'm hoping someone can help[ so am asking again. I cannot, using jaws, alt control period or alt control comma, etc., to lower or raise volume. I can lower and raise volume with up and down arrows but the alt control key combos aren't responding. Any suggestions? To post a message to the list, send it to winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx