Re: an answer to the question about winamp and the problems faced using jaws with it under 64 bit operating systems

  • From: "joanne" <countrymom777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:04:28 -0500

Shane, I'm asking this question to the list because others may have this
same concern.  I really don't know how to write
 Jaws scripts at all, so when yours become available will you make them
public or at least to our group?  Obviously there are many people, like
myself, who would really appreciate being able to run Winamp as we could
before when we had 32 bit machines.  If you could be of help to us in making
this happen, I for one would be very grateful.
Joanne