admin, thank you raul! was Re: (subject lines) Re: here is what happened

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:26:17 -0500

Thank you, Raul!  Folks! please please please, I don't know how many times
I have to ask you people this, but when creating a message, please, for
heaven's sake, use common sense when  coming up with a subject line.  Raul
is correct.  Here's what happened doesn't tell anyone what the subject of
the message is.  Other subject lines such as Winamp question, hi all, or
new member aren't descriptive either.  When creating a subject line, stop
for a minute and sit back. Think about what your question is and if
possible, simply put your question as the subject line. something like,
does x plugin work with Winamp and JAWS? or, something like, SQR crossfader
version n 1.75 and Winamp 5.04 is an excellent subject line because it lets
everyone on the list, especially folks such as myself, your list owner,
know what you might be refering to.  I don't expect everyone to be perfect
with their subject lines all the time, but please make an atempt to make
them understandable so people who read their mail by subject line can tell
what's going on.

Thanks for your understanding.

Chris, list owner