Re: admin just to let you know

  • From: "Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:30:01 -0400

Thanks Chris, I was just about to write you an email... I am glad I read
your's first...

I enjoyed this group very much and I am glad to be able to do so...

Georges

"Spiritualism is the engine who drive Intellectualism"
Georges Doura
"With a smile you can make the sun-shine  over the cloud and brighten your
life."

:) To understand the beauty of the body, one must first understand the
perfection of the soul.:)

"May the Eternal Lord of the Universe bless you and your family
continuously with the divine light of his grace, and may your voyage in
this World lead you to the divine light of his glory!!!"

Georges Doura