admin important! all please read concerning list subscriptions

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:28:56 -0500

                        Hi all
We still have not yet been able to fix the problem with our web page. For
some reason,Shannon is unable to upload the corrected copy of the web page,
and we aren't yet sure why.  I am going to try very hard to get this fixed
as soon as possible, and we do apologize for any inconvenience..  For now,
please use the e-mail method of subscribing. You will find details on
unsubscribing or changing your list subscription at the bottom of every
single messages sent to the list.  Again, we do apologize for this and will
have it fixed as soon as is humanly possible.
Thanks.
Chris, list owner