RE: admin, downloading Winamp, this is simple!!!

  • From: "Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:50:35 -0700

It's already up on
Alanmattison.net
Grab it there!

Bruce Alan Mattison
mailto: mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:winamp4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:50 PM
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: admin, downloading Winamp, this is simple!!!

Hi Bruce
Ok, point very well taken.  I wonder if there are any alternative sites
that the file can be hosted? If necessary, I'd be glad to put it on my
website so that folks can download it if the Winamp site has problems. My
main complaint was that we kept getting the same exact message over and
over, and since the file isn't hosted on my site there ain't much I can do.
and obbviously, if the file is too small, you keep trying to get it til you
get the whole thing, frustrating as it may be.
Again, if you guys really are having problems downloading it from the
Winamp site, please don't report those problems here. Please report them to
the Nullsoft/aol folks.  They're the one hosting the files, so talking
about it here is like being at home and there's this really loud party
going on next door, and instead of going over there and asking them to turn
down the music, you sit there and say geeez, that music is sure loud, hope
they turn it down soon, huh huh!!!
I hope my little analogy makes some kind of sense.  So again, if you're
having problems downloading from the Winamp site, please let them know. and
again if worse comes to worse I can put the file on my site.

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com