Re: admin, downloading Winamp, this is simple!!!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:43:43 -0800

Yeah,

but you were very far from this clear in your previous posts, with your
thinking being that we all know what we are doing all the time, Chris!  This
is the first time, frankly, that I have seen you give such glowing details,
that just might work!  Will you guarantee it?  Because I have had the same
problems as everyone else had, with that short corrupted download and,
frankly, I hope I don't do something wrong, this time !  Chill, Chris!

Regards,

Mac Norins