Re: admin, advertising streams on the list...

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:36:31 -0400

I agree here Chris. And Jerry, have you considered starting up a listeners
email list serve? As you already know, that's what I have. Now, back to
WINAMP. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls