Re: address for the xm sixties channel

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:32:08 -0400

Hi, Ron. I'll keep playing with these streams. If I find any methods for
playing them in Winamp, I'll write about how to do it here.

Thanks much for the tips.

Evan

      From: EVAN REESE
      Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:54:54 -0400

      I'm not sure how you find them. I got the list of about fifty or so from
someone whom I believe is, or was at least, on this list. You can go to aol.com
or the XM web site and play the stations, but they use a special player for
that. I think there's a way to get those stream addresses out of the
stand-alone players and into Winamp, but I don't know how to do it. I hope that
is still possible, though, and that I can learn how if these addresses change
at the end of April. If they stop playing them through AOL, it's a sure bet
that they will.

      Evan