Re: address for the xm sixties channel

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:13:03 -0400

Hi List,

You get them by navigating the perilous caverns of the Winamp Library and the
shoutcast radio--which does indeed display them after a fashion, you can then
bookmark them and from the winamp.bm file under c:\program files\Winamp or more
recently c:\documents and settings\user name\application data\winamp, you can
copy it out and e-mail it.  Or you could look at the file information (alt +
keyboard 3) while the stream is playing.