Re: adding songs from an external hd to winamp's library?

  • From: Bob Kanish <BobKanish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:41:16 -0800

Sorry my mighty comrade in metal and booze, but I am not getting any such errors, and a good half of my media library is on an external HD.

--bob

At 03:31 PM 11/6/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

When I try to add songs, I get an error. I've googled, but not found much help save that other people are having the same problem.

I can't even give you the pure error because thee's a fragment of visual runtime studio still in my computer, even though I tried to uninstall visual studio several months ago.

Anyone have a clue?

rick

contact info
msn tds@xxxxxxx