Re: a reminder the spanish mix

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 23:27:02 -0400

Que pasa Juan,
LOL you gave the wrong listen link. It was the old one. It is:
78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
These things happen buddy. We all make mistakes. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls