a question about installing winamp and the web services

  • From: Casey <cwollner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp For The Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:51:30 -0500

Hi I am installing win amp and I am at the part of the install.
Where it talks about the choices to select things like web service like AOL radio and portable music and things like that.
It is a list of things that I guess can be selected or not selected.
But using window eyes it doesn't tell you whether these things are check or unchecked. So do I need to dyslectic any of these or do I just go to next or finish and they will be installed providing I don't change the status on any of these things in the list?

Casey