a make up tcjwb this week. I hope?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:37:22 -0700

hello to all. sorry about yesterday. I'm going to attempt a make up show today.
I don't have anything planned. I need to test my new set up and I figure this
is the way to do it lol! I"m surprised vlc does not have  away to cue playlists
but there ya go.

don't forget that I'm Also  looking for people to join me. I don't mind being
the only one but I feel tffp needs a variety of stuff apart from classical and
the live tffps. I still need a day free for those but all and all if i do
things right tffp radio should be fun. I'm strict about my sound but you work
with what you have. lol. hit me privately if you have questions.

Thanks and info for the show if it is going to be on  is bellow.
Info is below.
place: http://onj.me/tcjwb
time: 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm eastern, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
Messengers will be hopefully coming soon.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1

See you there.